Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Pinners Knowledge.

Hi Pinners, 

During the past couple of days I have been doing some statistical research about Pinterest, so I apologize if this isn't the most entertaining blog post I do. Pinterest has been exploding over the internet the past two years and it is on a non stop train ride to the top of the internet world. According to www.brandignity.com  here are some fun facts about Pinterest:

1. The iPhone App is downloaded 200,000 times per/day!
2. 2.3 billion users view Pinterest in just one month!
3. Over 4 million DAILY users!

Now if that doesn't say something, I'm sure that these charts will! 




Also, a report was written in August 2012 by Pingdom about the social network demographics throughout the year. You can find the complete article below. As you explore, notice where Pinterest stands AND the ages of people using it. It wasn't what I expected for sure. 



According to this chart, 63% of Pinterest users are 35 or older! Isn't that outstanding? I would absolutely think that the 25 and younger people would be tearing up the Pinterest stream, but no! It's the older crowds taking control!

Oh and just in case you were curious, the average age for Facebook is 40.5 years old! What?? Look at the older generation being up on their technology. Even Pinterest, the average age is 40.1! That totally caught me off guard.



And I wasn't going to get into this, but I feel I must mention this...THE MOST 
FEMALE-DOMINATED SITE IN THE WORLD..... IS PINTEREST!! 

I know, give it up ladies. We got the best site.


So that is my little Pinners Knowledge. If you have any questions or want some more stats just leave a comment below.

Keep Pinning!

BYE PINNERS

No comments:

Post a Comment