Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Lets hear it for the boys...SPORTS

Hi Pinners!

This post, is for the BOYS. A fellow blogger of mine, A_Lying_Fisherman asked me a very good question on my previous post, Scarf Season!. He asked "I am curious if there are any dedicated to sportsmen or the likes there of?" Well to answer your question, YES! Pinterest has loads of sports boards to follow and plenty of posts to read and "repin." 

Every time you hit the refresh button on your screen, Pinterest always have something new to show you. When you search "sports news" in the search engine, all of the latest articles about athletes, game results, who's fired and who's being hired all show up. Huge sports-news websites, such as thepostgame.com, sports.yahoo.com and espn.com all use Pinterest to put up their latest articles. 

For example, I searched "NFL" since I'm a huge Giants fan and this Pin of the image below came up and I clicked on it and it lead me directly to NFL's website where from there I can read the articles how the Giants kicked San Francisco's ass on Sunday. I'm just saying.


Any thing you want,s Pinterest ha it. Its search engine is kind of like Google and Bing but instead of boring links, it has pictures related to whatever your searching for.

I love it and you will too :) 

Check it out. www.pinterest.com

Bye Pinners!

4 comments:

  1. Well thank you! I had no idea about these things. This is exciting and daunting at the same time. I am kind of nervous about wading into these waters. I may come out a more craft driven individual? Who knows? Thank you for exploring the topic for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant. My boyfriend was asking me about stuff for guys on Pinterest too. Is there anything on Architecture, or Surfing, or even Hockey? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize that Pinterest had sports purposes. I wasn't interested in using Pinterest before, but as an avid sports fan, Pinterest can help me organize and keep track of different events in the sports world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Now my boyfriend and I can both stare blankly at our phones as we scroll through pages and pages of Pinterest, and he can not give me any grief about it. <3 Relationship problems averted!

    ReplyDelete