Sunday, December 2, 2012

Keep it tight during the holidays!

Hi Pinners!!


I've missed you all, truly. This is my favorite time of year in case you didn't know. The time where you can build a snowman, craft cute holiday ornaments and reefs, cuddle by the fire, eat a million warm gooey cookies....STOP THERE! NO! DO NOT GAIN THAT HOLIDAY WEIGHT! STAY STRONG PINNERS! 

When looking on Pinterest, there are millions of healthy options to cook instead of the classic pounds of butter cookies and pies that would add 5lbs to my thighs with just one bite. 

Here just type in "Healthy Holiday Foods" and screen would look like this!


There are so many tasty little treats that are so easy to make and very healthy for you. Pinterest will show you hundreds.















By far my favorite little holiday treat that I saw on Pinterest are these 80 calories Chocolate Coconut Snowballs!


So enjoy and don't loosen that belt! Keep it tight Pinners! Enjoy the healthier things.


Bye Pinners!

2 comments:

  1. I did so well through out the Thanksgiving season, but MAN I have been bad this month. And it's only the 8! Thanks for posting some yummy looking healthy holiday treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I fell victim of my own cooking. I stayed weak and gorged on everything awesome, including a bottle of Absinthe. Wanted to swing by and say hello. I'll be seeing you around.

    ReplyDelete